Pages

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Zumba!

Happy Saturday!! I just got back from doing my Zumba workout.

Unless you live under a rock you should know what it is ;-) Or you can find out more here.

There are so many different ways you can try Zumba;

in a class




 Xbox, Wii or DVD's


They even offer Zumba you can do in the pool, and some designed just for toning.

Whatever your cup it tea is, I suggest you give it a shot. I always dreaded going to the gym and trying to figure out what to do to lose weight. My mom and I have been going to a Zumba class for a little over a month now and we love it. We take an hour long class and it doesn't even feel like we are working out. I feel like I am having fun dancing. Don't get me wrong, it does get you sweating and you start to feel it as a workout. It does get a little easier with each class and we learn new routines once a month and incorporate them with the ones we already know. It definitly is a full body workout and isn't only for women. Although, I'm still trying to get my husband to come with me...

Do you do Zumba? "Ditch the workout, and join the party!" 


1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks for making my day :)

 
Images by Freepik