Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

50 Questions for Date Night

So, I saw this idea on Pinterest. I thought it was great!

The idea is to have some conversation starters for you and your spouse. Once my hubby and I have a topic to talk about we are set. It's those awkward moments when you are sitting around the table or right before bed and have nothing to say to each other (don't know if that happens to you.)

The list I found has 50 questions to ask your spouse on date night. They range from simple questions to spiritual and intimate questions.

 I thought I would break the questions up and take our time rather then try and rush through all 50 questions in one sitting. The blog suggest going in depth with the questions.

I printed out the 50 questions on regular paper


And then cut a strip for each question (make sure to keep a "ask wife" or "ask husband" type question together)

Some questions may not apply to you- try to re-write them to make it more personal
Fold the questions



Then I put them in a sandwich baggy (I'll find a cuter way to do this later) and we can pull 3-5 questions at a time to discuss.



You may already know of have an idea of the answer you will receive from you spouse on some of the questions. But who knows... maybe some things have changed. And with the hustle and bustle of life you may or may not have noticed. Once you've gone through all 50 questions, try and come up with some new ones together. This is a great way to get to know your spouse all over again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for making my day :)

 
Images by Freepik